Essay Writing Procedure
• Make sure you have a good grasp of the essay question before you get down to essay writing. Single out every key word in the essay question so that you will know what to concentrate on as you write essay. Essay questions seldom consist of just one part, so make sure you are aware of all the questions involved. Determine the type of essay that best reflects the subject matter and how best to begin to write essay by reading instructions such as “explain”, “discuss”, “compare”, or “give your opinion”.
• Collect information on the subject matter from books, magazines, newspapers, and the internet, and take rough notes. Use Internet to search for various examples and stories on how to write essay, e.g. write essay on human resource management, how to write essay on hrm, write essay on international relations, write essay on international trade, write essay on IT, write essay on law, write essay on leadership studies, write essay on linguistics, write essay on literature, write essay on American literature, how to write essay on English literature, learn to write essay on Russian literature, write essay on management, write essay on marketing, write essay on mathematics, write essay on medicine, write essay on nutrition, write essay on diet.
At this stage, remember to take down the sources used, the titles, authors, websites, publishers, and dates of publication. These will go to compile your bibliography later on.
• Plan your essay out by outlining the order of presentation of your ideas and information. The order must be logical and easy to follow. Every item in the plan should become a detailed paragraph (or several paragraphs) in the final version of your essay.
• Write a detailed draft of your essay in the preplanned order. Use formal, simple, clear, and concise language. In writing the draft, keep looking back at your essay question to stay on the right track. As you write, keep rereading what you have written to make sure there is a logical order to your ideas and information. To hone your writing skills, write essays on diverse topics. For example, write essay on philosophy, write essay on physics, write essay on poetry, write essay on political science, write essay on psychology, write essay on public administration, write essay on public relations, write essay on religious studies, write essay on Shakespeare, write essay on social work, write essay on sociology, write essay on sports, write essay on statistics, write essay on technology, write essay on feminism, write essay on sex studies, write essay on gay studies, write essay on gender studies, write essay on women. In the process, correct any spelling, punctuation, or wording mistakes.
• Provide references throughout the body of the essay as you go, especially if you are using the material written by others. A proper reference should contain the author’s name and the title of their work, either in brackets after the quote or as footnotes.
• Triple-check the draft as you write essay. Remove any mistakes in spelling, grammar, punctuation, or paragraph layout.
• HINT: one of the most important steps in essay writing is making sure the introduction and conclusion spark the interest of the reader and help guide them into and out of the essay.
Write or type up the final copy of the essay. Provide a bibliography of all sources of information used. Arrange the bibliography in the alphabetical order of the authors’ last names. Apart from last name(s), every item on the bibliography list must contain the source’s title, publisher, and date of publication or website address.
Reread the completed essay one last time to remove any persistent errors, and make sure the front page has your name on it before turning your work in.
The Day I Woke Up Being Mrs. Jennings: PART II
The first part of this story demonstrated key features of essay writing. The short story laid out in the previous article contained an introduction, a paragraph 1, and a paragraph 2. Today we discuss the second part, which presents a further development of the scene and comprises a paragraph 3, a climax, and a conclusion.
Development (Paragraph 3):
As the sun rose and the classroom became hotter and hotter, I could feel the moisture leaving my body. I felt terrible because students kept approaching me and asking me for advice on how to write essay on every imaginable subject in the world: “Mrs. Jennigs, how do I write essay, how do I write essay on accounting, can you help me write an application letter, please help me write essay on architecture, write essay on art, or write essay on aviation.” I even had a young student ask me how to write essay on biology, write essay on business studies, write essay on chemistry, write essay on civil engineering, write essay on English literature, write essay on music, and write essay on communications. Gosh, did it make me feel miserable! “I’m a former English teacher. Former, you hear? All I care about now is American literature and how in the world I have turned into a chubby middle-age woman,” I thought. I looked up at other teachers in the room earlier that morning. They seemed hardly bothered at all, but when I looked down at the students – some of them smelling fragrant and looking delicate – I realized that they were in trouble. At their current level of development, they stood no chance at getting ahead in life, regardless of whether or not they knew how to write essay and of whether or not they had any idea what constituted good essay writing skills. When they graduated, their CV’s would be rejected by top companies, their wages would fall below average, and their lives would be miserable. The sun continued to rise, the heat becoming more intense, and my soul dried further.
Climax: (Paragraph 4):
In the mid-afternoon, I noticed a police car and two officers outside my classroom window. In 5 minutes, a dean and two police officers came into my classroom. They said they were looking for a bank robber who, supposedly, was hiding on the campus. So here I was, standing in the middle of the large room and teaching students how to write essays on American literature as they asked me how to write essay on computer science and how to write essay on criminal justice, until the police officers started asking me where to find their robber. Maybe he had escaped the day’s heat to hide in the shade of the trees growing in abundance on the University grounds. Police officers kept questioning me, and the students and I started to get a sense of who their suspect might have been. The pale looking young man whom I hadn’t seen before and who was late for class. I quickly discovered that he wasn’t interested in the lecture or my stories on how to write essay, how to write essay on communications, features of essay writing on computer science, or how to write essay on criminal justice at all. He went up to the last row, opened his big backpack and started looking anxiously out the window. A cat outside made a painful scream, and the strange looking student shuddered. The moment the police came into the classroom, he shuddered even more violently, fearing, perhaps, the fate of other numerous robbers who get caught every day. Before long, the officers were done telling the story of a blatant bank robbery to the whole class. The heat became unbearable. What a daring case! I had always thought that pale young men had been harmless creatures, but now that I had heard the story, I could see things from a different perspective. Was I to turn him in to the police? Did he murder anyone on his escape route? The dean left first. The bigger of the police officers started sweating and soon left the room too. Then the other officer started looking down and between the rows and asking students irrelevant questions. “I am finished. Death, death, death…” was the thought I could read off the strange looking pale boy’s face!!! I did not tell the police anything. The other officer left the room, and the pale young man was safe – for now anyway.
Conclusion: (Paragraph 5):
I took a sigh of relief, releasing a big gush of carbon dioxide into the air. I felt so sorry for the bank clerks who had to suffer through both the terrible heat wave and the terror of an actual robbery. I looked at what was left of my students, and it struck me as a truly shocking scene. Their faces were distorted and wry, mouths half-open, and some pretty girls were crying. Everyone forgot about the lecture, about essay writing, stopped asking questions on how to write essay on English 101, how to write essay on English, how to write essay on environmental studies, and how to write essay on film and theatre. The room was as silent as a drunken monk. And yet, there was him: the pale and strange looking young man, unhurt, untouched, and still healthy, even after his turmoil. I suddenly came to realize that maybe his situation and my appearance weren’t so important after all. Yes, my body was fat, legs a bit swollen, and above all I was in a woman’s body. But perhaps I had been sent in that body of Mrs. Jennings’ to protect the young robber, to be his guardian angel. After all, I was nice while Mrs. Jennings was a horrible, grouchy, and grumpy witch. I gave this boy a chance because I believe that even bank robbers deserve love and sympathy.
Our company offers 100% authentic work, composed in accordance with your instructions. High quality custom essay or term papers are written by native English speaking writers with 3 years + of relevant experience. You receive 24/7 personal assistance and customer support. Also, we provide free unlimited revisions if your paper does not meet your requirements.
We approach deadlines honestly and realistically. How long it will take us to write your essay depends on the writer level of your choice, urgency level of your essay and your instructions. Our experience is that we can complete the majority of orders in 24 hours. But we suggest you make your order as soon as you can to allow us additional time in case we needed to do additional research. If we experience delays in meeting your deadline or if we need additional time, we will get in touch with you to discuss the order. Rest assured that we will do everything in our power to complete your order in time.
Once you have placed your order, you can track its progress. We will email you the completed paper in the MS Word format.
Our writer team is made up of full-time and part-time writers (many of whom work in academia) who go through a tough screening process before joining our team. Our Quality Assurance Department supervises and evaluates their performance to provide you with quality writing services.
Our team consists of over seven hundred researchers, editors and writers. Most of our employees hold graduate degrees in their fields and take interest in taking on challenging tasks. Our employees self-select for the assignments: they pick an assignment of interest, and we allocate the assignment to whoever of them is best equipped to fulfill it. We therefore guarantee that your order goes to the person having both the desire and professional qualifications to do the work.
After the order is placed and a writer assigned, you and your writer can communicate by email round-the-clock. Our average response time is one hour for regular orders (3 to 5 days) and half an hour for expedited orders (9-24 hours).
Yes, we can. There are a number of professional researchers on our team skilled in a great variety of scientific areas. We have the capacity to deliver top-level academic writing. Years of research experience enable our professionals to create outstanding texts of any difficulty level, including Master’s and PhD.
When you order term paper, custom essay, research paper, or book report from OwnEssays, your standard page will contain approximately 285 words of text, written in 12 point Arial font, double-spaced, 1 inch margins on all sides.
We offer our customers a plagiarism-free guarantee. If you find signs of plagiarism in your term paper, custom essay, research paper, or book report, we will issue a complete refund, no questions asked. You may be 100% confident that your work is written from scratch by your writer. We use sophisticated scanning and plagiarism detection software similar to that designed by Turnitin.com. This plagiarism detection software gives you peace of mind, while ensuring the highest quality book report, term paper, research paper, or custom essay.
We aim to meet or exceed our clients’ expectations through understanding their needs. Most of our writers either work or have worked in academia and have necessary knowledge and real-world experience. If our work is not to your satisfaction and if there is nothing we can do to improve it, we will refund your money.
Our support team works round-the-clock to help you make any amendments. In the unlikely case of our failure to precisely fulfill your instructions, we will revise the work free of charge upon your request. We will send you the revised work within three days of your request.
The confidentiality and security of our clients are on top of our priority list. We guarantee complete privacy of your information. Your personal information will never be disclosed to anyone under any circumstances.
All of our payments are processed by 2Checkout.com – a leader in security business processing. We do not have access to your credit card information and will never, under any circumstances, share the details available to OwnEssays (your name and email) with any third party. OwnEssays does not store your credit card data.
We offer the following savings to our returning customers on all subsequent orders: 30-45 pages: you save 5% 46-90 pages: you save 10% 91 pages+: you save 15%
We guarantee 100% satisfaction. In the unlikely case of our failure to precisely fulfill your instructions, we will revise the work free of charge upon your request, which you have to submit within 15 days. If the revised paper still does not meet your requirements, you can request a refund in writing within three days of your order’s completion. As a matter of fact, we have the highest rate of client satisfaction in the industry.
We are an officially registered business entity under US law. Our headquarters are located in Dallas, TX. We have years of successful experience operating in the industry.